Walk-the-Lake | Spring 2019
Registration closed, however you are still welcome to stop by!!!
Grab your family, friends, and comfortable shoes to come down to the Bandstand at the Robbinsville Town Center Lake for a beautiful springtime walk.
At this event, you will get to know the foundation, our volunteers, and a bit about what we do.
Everyone will walk around the lake, which was a favorite walking spot for Sonja Hunt.
After the walk, you are welcome to stay and enjoy lunch by the lake, provided by the foundation.
Please register online if planning to attend. We will use this registration as a headcount for how much food to order for lunch!
- Date: June 2, 2019
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Cost: $5
- Meet at the bandstand/gazebo at Robbinsville Town Center West Lake Park
- 508 Lake Cir, Robbinsville Twp, NJ 08691
- 11:30 – 12:00 — Sign-in and meet the volunteers at the bandstand/gazebo
- 12:00 – 12:15 — Listen to a brief speech about the foundation
- 12:15 – 1:00 —- Walk around the lake as a group
- 1:00 – 1:45 —– Enjoy lunch outside at the lake
**Please wear comfortable shoes**
**All proceeds go directly into our scholarship fund**
**Parking is readily available on weekends a one minute walk away at the lake. Parking lot is behind building at 1 Union St, Robbinsville Twp, NJ 08691**
If you’re unable to participate on the day, please donate! Every little bit helps!